RVing and camping clubs serve a number of purposes. Most have a social aspect. Many have discounts or other money saving programs. They are usually sources of RVing and camping information, education, and RV news. Most publish some type of magazine or directory. Many have rallies, chapter meetings, or other get togethers. Somehow or another, RVing and camping club members bond around a special interest.
Some RV clubs are open to anyone. They welcome members whether or not they have an RV or do any RVing or camping.
Others groups and RVing associations restrict membership. Some limit memberships to those who have a particular type or brand of RV. Others base eligibility on the RVer’s sex, marital status, or travel style.
These are some of the RVing and camping organizations. We’ll be adding more to this list, and information about reach club, as the website grows.
• Circle of Trust –
• Coast to Coast –
• Escapees RV Club – large club for full-time RVers
• Family Campers and RVers (FCRV) –
• Family Motor Coach Association (FMCA) – information on owning, using, and traveling in motorhomes, exclusively for motorhome owners
• Good Sam Club – the world's largest RV organization
• Happy Camper Club – Half price camping and RVing
• Loners of America (LOA) – for single RVers who travel as singles
• Loners On Wheels (LOW) – support and companionship for RVing singles
• Online Camping Friends – Internet club based on a discussion list and an interactive website
• Passport America –
• Rainbow RV Club Int'l – for the gay and lesbian RV enthusiasts
• Recreation USA – $10.00 camping and RVing
• Retired Singles –
• RPI –
• RV Club – the on-line virtual campfire where campers and RVers get together
• RVing Women – support, information, and networking or women RVers
• SMART – Special Military Active Retired Travel club for active and retired military RVers
• Telephone Pioneer Family Campers – for active and retired employees of the telephone industries
• Wandering Individuals Network (WIN) – high energy group of single RVers
• Workers On Wheels – for working RVers