Peanut butter brownies are the kind of dish that takes your standard and typical brownies to the next level. Essentially, what you do is add a few energy-inducing mix-ins to the brownies that you are used to. You should give peanut butter brownies a trial when you are going on a camping trip.
What you need
- Half a cup of salted peanuts
- A piece of egg
- Half a cup of peanut butter chips
- A teaspoon of vanilla
- A third of a cup of vegetable oil
- Two tablespoons of milk
- A fourth of a cup of water
- Two-thirds of a cup of powdered sugar
- Two-thirds of a cup of peanut butter
How to prepare
- Preheat your oven
- Use a cooking spray to spray your pan.
- Now stir egg, brownie milk, water, and vegetable oil in a large bowl
- ake a separate bowl and mix powdered sugar, vanilla, and peanut butter and stir this mixture until it combines properly
- On the pan you prepared, spread half of the brownie batter
- Place the mixture of peanut butter on a piece of paper and top it up with another parchment
- Roll out the spread until you have a squire that is the size of your baking pan
- Place your layer of peanut butter on top of the brownie batter and use the remaining brownie batter to top it.
- You should then sprinkle it with salted peanuts and peanut butter chips.
- Insert a tester in the middle and pull it out to see if it has a few moist crumbs. Do not worry if the center appears underdone because it will firm up when the brownies cool
- Make sure you cool it completely
- You can now cut and wrap individually.