Free tax planning webinars on estate planning, powers of attorney, living wills, and revocable living trusts and chronic illnesses are available to RVers from CPA and tax attorney Martin Shenkman.
Special RV4TheCause Free Consumer Webinar
These seminars may be hosted by gotowebinar and will be non-technical but practical programs designed for consumers:
1. 3:00 pm Friday March 25, 2011 EST “Estate Planning Introduction and Overview” broadcast from the Good Sam RV Park: Cherry Hill Park, 9800 Cherry Hill Road, College Park, MD Estate Planning Overview Free Tax Webinar
2. 7:00 pm EST March 28, 2011 “Estate Planning when you or a Loved One is Living With Chronic Illness,” broadcast from the Good Sam RV park: Rvacation Campground. 428 Campground Rd., Selma, NC. Estate Planning and Chronic Illness Free Tax Webinar
3. 10:30 am EST March 30, 2011 “Powers of Attorney – What they Are and What you Need to Know,” broadcast from the Good Sam RV park: The Campground At James Island County Park 871 Riverland Dr Charleston, SC. Powers of Attorney Free Tax Webinar
4. 7:30 pm EST April 4 “Living Wills, Health Proxies: Vital Documents for Everyone,” broadcast from the Good Sam RV park: Camp Nebraska, 10314 North Nebraska Avenue turn onto E. Bougainvillea Ave., Tampa, FL.
5. 9:30 am EST April 7, 2011 “Revocable Living Trusts and Chronic Illness,” broadcast from the Good Sam RV park: Alltoona Landing Campground, 24 Alatoona Landing Rd SE, Cartersville, GA.Revocable Living Trusts Free Tax Webinar
There is no cost to attend these free tax planning webinars put on by accountant and tax lawyer Martin Shenkman. All you need to do is paste the link into your browser and follow the instructions. You are encouraged to listen in and take advantage of the tax help that your fellow RVer and tax expert, Marty Shenkman, is sharing.
Martin M. Shenkman, CPA, Esq. sponsors a free legal website LawEasy.com.
Martin is an RVer with a special cause. He is an avid fundraiser for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society and The Michael J. Fox Foundation For Parkinson's Research. See his RV4TheCause.org website for how you can help him fight MS. Besides RV business tax and legal information, he will share some of his RVing and fundraising experiences with us.