We use a SD mail forwarding service, specifically.... Update: We are currently not recommending a particular mail service.
Following are some of the reasons we use the mail forwarding service at.... Update: We are currently not recommending a particular mail service.
• Allows the use the same service for both our personal and our business mail.
• Has a street address and will accept deliveries from UPS, Fed Ex, and other transports.
• Has someone available evenings and Saturdays whom I can speak with about my mail and/or to give forwarding instructions.
• Will forward mail according to our schedule.
• Will send mail the same day it is requested, including Saturdays.
• No charge for calls to the office, regardless of where called from, including pay phones.
• Will forward mail according to the method chosen, such as Priority or Overnight.
• Has experience with RVers.
• Small enough to give customized, personal service.
• Large enough to provide continual service, even if one person gets sick or goes on vacation.
• Accepts credit card payments.
• No set-up or initiation fees.
• No additional charges for package handling.
• No cancellation fees if service is not renewed.
• Offers extras, such as receipt of FAX's.
• Since using their service, they have not charged us for any hidden or unexpected fees.
• Staff gives me a comfortable gut feeling.
Over the past years, I have done extensive research on mail forwarding services in various states. The service that I think has the best value is the.... Update: We are currently not recommending a particular mail service. (They are not the cheapest.)
Please be sure and tell them Coleen at Workers On Wheels sent you.
Here is the contact information:Update: We are currently not recommending a particular mail service.